Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Welcome!

Hello, my name is Adam Carlson. I'm a student at George Washington University in Washington, D.C. I've always had a keen interest in U.S. electoral politics, and thought I'd share my ideas on upcoming elections with anyone who will listen.

This blog will be a (hopefully) daily digest of news and analysis on the upcoming 2010 House, Senate, and gubernatorial races across the country.

You won't be seeing any national trend lines or generic congressional polls on this blog because those don't really matter--I will be looking at each race individually, but putting each one in the context of the national mood. I will do my best to keep this unbiased, but no promises.

Anyway, there are 161 days until election day, so let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment